Top businesses and organizations work with me because they have a vested interest in truly helping their employees become healthier, happier and less stressed yet they lack the time to tackle it effectively themselves.
They have a small percentage of employees who already lead healthy lives but have a much larger percentage who don't. Many in the latter group have one or more high risk factors and the employer isn't sure how to effectively reach and engage them long enough to see sustained lifestyle shifts.
Employee health and happiness is a top goal for them followed closely by health claim savings.
These companies know it takes a village to create an over-all healthy culture and they use me in a variety of ways (big and small) to help them achieve just that.
Here's Six Ways I Help
1. Workshops that educate, motivate, and encourage. Typical topics with an atypical spin.
- Mindset Mojo for Over-Thinkers. Learning how to up-level your mindset gives you more time, more results, and more happiness.
- The Positive Way to Lasting Health. Approaching your wellness goals the right way produces positive and lasting results.
- Difficult Conversations Made Easier. Learn how to be comfortable being uncomfortable, the real reasons why you avoid the hot seat, and what to do about it.
- Create More Time. We get to the bottom of why you think you don't have enough of it now and then teach you how to create more of it!
- Stop Stressing! It’s impacting your relationships, health, and happiness. Learn a keystone habit and tools that really keep you calm and productive no matter what obstacles you're faced with.
- Getting Unstuck. We discuss the top reasons most people get stuck from achieving their goals and then arm you with a practical action plan that gets you moving forward again.
- More topics based on your needs
2. Custom courses that are engaging and hold participants accountable to reach and sustain their lifestyle goals. Topics are based on the needs of the group and may include:
- Eating to live
- Stress reduction
- Time management
- Mindset tactics
- Motivation & courage to take action
- Goal & value setting
- And more based on needs
I love taking typical topics (like above) and twisting them around so people receive fresh insight and new 'ah-ha' moments.
Having personally experienced and overcome many health and wellness struggles in the past is exactly why participants connect with me so well.
My courses are a combination of tough love, accountability, supportive guidance, and fun (yes, fun!) that catapult participants to their next levels of awesome!
Consider hosting an EXECUTIVE BOOTCAMP to generate a true wellness culture from the top down.
3. Onsite physical fitness classes for all levels and abilities that typically combine a variety of:
- High Intensity Training
- Body weight cardio and strength
- Weight lifting
- Kettle bell
- Basic Yoga
- Basic Pilates
My classes are always fun, varied and safe for all levels. I'm big on correct form, encouraging modifications as necessary, and promoting supportive and non-judging environments.
No space? No worries. When there's a will there's a way. I once trained an office staff under a car port for an entire year. Participants had tremendous and lasting results. They didn't have locker rooms or shower facilities either.
4. Contests and challenges that encourage wide participation and focus on properly educating participants to continue their journey the right way after the contest is over.
6. Consulting and program implementation. You know you want a culture of health and happiness yet when will you have the time to do it and do it right? Invite me to listen to your needs and budget to determine the best strategy for you.
No time to implement? No problem. I'm happy to help with all aspects of your program to ensure consistency, follow-through, and of course, results.
Here's the Benefits You Receive:
Businesses that partner with me report:
- Significant improvements in stress reduction, happiness, and productivity
- Improved working relationships; more understanding, encouragement, and support of one another
- Increased morale because participants feel respected and important to the company
- Participants lowering their BMI, eliminating or reducing medications, and moving out of high-risk categories
- Sustained health improvements because of the education they receive
- Better results because employees open up and trust me to keep sensitive topics confidential
Business Case Studies
Let’s have an initial no-obligation discussion to talk about your needs. If we’re a good fit I am confident I can develop customized and results-driven programming based on your goals, budget, and environment.